Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Thursday Update! :)

If you haven't had the opportunity, feel free to check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/projectreach2013. I am waiting to get some more permission slips back from students to enable them to begin posting on our blog and Facebook page. One of my fantastic students posted on our Facebook page today. I've re-posted it below for you! :) 


"From a Project REACH Student in Group 3:

I am almost finished my animal research project on the Savannah Monitor. Did you know that Savannah Monitors can grow to be 7ft long from nose to tail!? 

I can’t wait to go to the Salem County Humane Society. I thought of a really great project that we can do for Project R.E.A.C.H. that I talked to Mrs. Sears about today. I can’t wait to start to do this project with my classmates. I can’t believe I’m saying this but this is going to be the best year of school ever!"




I've been sworn to secrecy, but the project that this student is referring to is something that he came up with himself and as it develops, we will share more information with you. :) Do you have any ideas that you'd like to see come to life through Project R.E.A.C.H.? Feel free to share!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment