Monday, June 24, 2013

Let's Get This Party Started!

   My passion for animals is a thread that has run throughout the course of my life, long before I even knew that I wanted to teach. My husband and I have adopted four dogs,Boo Boo, Niko, Rudy, and Harley, each with their own stories of how they came to us. I would gladly save all the animals that I could, but I've decided that a cool way to do that would be to start with my students. Just as every animal has his or her own story and so much to give to this world, I can proudly say that each and every one of my students is talented, creative, and capable of REACHing the greatest heights.

    I've been dreaming about Project R.E.A.C.H. for quite a time now, gathering ideas and formulating a plan, and I decided on June 20, 2013 that enough was enough! I wanted this dream to become a reality and I wanted to share it with the world.

    I may be the spark to unite this project, but I know that my students will carry the flames of knowledge that will motivate this initiative to succeed beyond even my wildest dreams!

    Chances are, you are a lot like me. You have ideas and want to help. Take the next step and R.E.A.C.H.! <3


Start small. 



Think BIG. 



R.E.A.C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment