Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Summer-Time Thanksgiving!



Hello fellow R.E.A.C.H.ers. On our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/projectreach2013, we are close to 150 strong. I, Jessica Sears, the English/LAL teacher who founded Project R.E.A.C.H, would like to sincerely thank you for your support. It is both humbling and a great honor to have your support in spreading the word about this project and my goal for my students in the upcoming 2013-2014 school year. Each of you come to us with a wealth of knowledge, a desire to make a positive change in our communities, and a belief that our youth can make a difference. Please make sure to continue to share your stories about volunteering, adopting, fostering, etc. I draw on you all as inspiration, because I am so proud of the wonderful things you do, and I am even more proud to consider you among my friends. Great things are just around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment