Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's almost that time!! :)

Dear R.E.A.C.H.ers,

It is almost "Back to School" time!! :) I am getting geared up for the upcoming school year and the official beginning of my students' work with Project R.E.A.C.H.

Wow! It's so hard to believe what has happened in the few weeks between the founding of R.E.A.C.H. on June 20, 2013, and today.

As I have said before and I will say over and over again, THANK YOU. Those two words can not even begin to convey how humbled and deeply moved I am by the amazing support that this initiative has received.

I am thankful that so many people recognize the importance of educating our youth about compassion and our responsibility to animals of all kinds. I am inspired by the countless R.E.A.C.H.ers (of all ages and backgrounds) who give of themselves freely to advocate for animals in need, to share their stories and to be their voices, who choose to volunteer/foster/adopt, and who choose to make a difference in whatever way they can. I am looking forward to all of the wonderful things we will be able to accomplish together. :)

Therefore, moving forward, I am only too happy to share this journey with each and every one of you as we work to make a difference in the lives of people and animals alike through our R.E.A.C.H. The students and I will be managing the blog and Facebook page, and you will see exactly what we are working on through pictures, blog posts, videos, etc. Bear with us, of course, because I'm sure there will be some kinks along the way. I will do my best to troubleshoot as we navigate through Project R.E.A.C.H.'s first year!

Our mission is to

R.esearch
E.ducate
A.ct
C.reate
H.elp

Remember, we will



Feel free to contact us at any time!! :) If you have any comments or questions, we'd love to hear from you. :)


Always remember to:


Best,
Jessica aka Mrs. Sears :)




No comments:

Post a Comment