The students each chose the top five initiatives that they wanted to contribute their skills to, and those who liked all of the activities will play an even bigger role in making the drives and fundraisers run smoothly.
- Bow-Wow and Meow Holiday Giving Drive: From now until Friday, December 20, 2013, we will be collecting donations for the Salem County Humane Society, and if we can, for other local shelters.
- "Warm and Fuzzy" Towel and Blanket Drive: From now until Friday, December 20, 2013, we will be collected unwanted, gently used towels, blankets, and sheets to warm homeless animals in local shelters.
- Bake Sales: We will be making treats for a bake sale that Salem County Humane Society will be having at the Tractor Supply Company in Woodstown on Christmas Eve. We are also likely going to be having our own bake sale in the spring! :)
- Customized Bandannas: The students will be customizing Bandannas to both use as fundraisers and to donate to animals to help them get adopted!
- Perler Beads Figurines:The students are making perler beads figurines, possibly into both ornaments and/or magnets and will be selling them to donate the funds raised to the SCHS.
- Ornament Design:The students are designing ornaments and will be selling them to donate the funds raised to the SCHS.
- Jewelry-Making:The students are making jewelry to sell and we will donate the funds raised to the SCHS.